Real Estate Solicitor
Salary £42,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 legal Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 42000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Real Estate Solicitors to join a well-respected national Law firm based in Birmingham. Due to continued growth, the Real Estate team are looking for a number of real estate solicitors. Experience in general commercial property, landlord and tenant matters as well as development work is required.
About the Role
The successful Real Estate Solicitor/Associate will be based in the firm’s central Birmingham office which boasts a Real Estate team highly rated in the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
You will work with a range of clients from developers, funders, investors and local authorities. You will work for quality clients and conduct quality national and international work. There is a clear progression path set out from the outset
The firm’s national Real Estate team provide a complete range of legal and advisory services on all aspects of commercial property including:
- Public sector work including large projects for government bodies
- Development work for a range of clients including local and national Developers
- Investment work including city clients
- Real Estate Finance for a range of retail banks
- Advising clients in the retail, hospitality and energy sector
- Providing commercial solutions to clients
About the Real Estate Solicitor
The ideal candidate will be a:
- Commercial Property solicitor with circa 2-8 years PQE in Real Estate matters gained at a reputable firm or a relevant in House organisation.
- Given the broad nature of the work in this team, all Real Estate experience will be strongly considered and the successful candidate can either focus on the landlord and tenant side or focus on acting for energy clients.
- You will be commercially minded, a strong team player and be able to manage a complex and varied workload effectively.
- Enthusiasm and a real focus on client service will be essential to your success.
About the firm
A national heavyweight that offers good progression and exposure to excellent quality work. You will have the opportunity to act for quality clients and be part of a supportive team.
For more information about this Real Estate role in Birmingham or similar roles please contact Nisha Jassi on 0121 260 2562 or firstname.lastname@example.org.