Salary £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Laura Gripton
Date posted 23 August 20192019-08-23 2019-10-22 legal Nottinghamshire Nottinghamshire GB B1 2LP GBP 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a full-service national law firm, is seeking a Planning Solicitor/Associate to join their growing Planning team based in their East Midlands offices.
About the role
This firm’s Midlands Planning team is on an upward trajectory and is involved in some excellent quality work, predominantly acting for private clients including developers and a range of local authorities.
The role will be split across the firm’s East Midlands offices and there will be flexibility as to the days spent in each office per week as well as remote working.
Work will include:
• Advising clients in relation to applications and appeals;
• Representation on judicial reviews and planning appeals;
• Negotiating S106 Agreements and Unilateral Undertakings; and
• Planning due diligence in connection with Corporate and Real Estate transactions
• Business development to promote the firm’s planning department and continue to build on the existing client base.
About the person
The Planning Solicitor/Associate will be a 3+ year PQE UK qualified solicitor with sound planning experience.
Desired skills include:
• Excellent academic record;
• Enjoy problem solving;
• A keen eye for detail; and
• Enjoy networking
About the firm
The hiring Firm is a highly regarded regional practice that continues to forge a path of strategic growth and reputation in the market. The firm values its employees and invests heavily in training and development for all of its fee earners offering great opportunities for career progression.
For further information on this or other similar roles please contact Laura Gripton at Robert Walters on 0121 260 2512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org