Real Estate Solicitor/Associate
Salary £43,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Laura Gripton
Date posted 05 August 20192019-08-05 2019-10-04 legal Birmingham West Midlands GB B1 2LP GBP 43000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an 1+ year PQE Real Estate Solicitor/Associate to join a Legal 500 national law firm in Birmingham city centre. This role is rewarded with a very competitive salary and benefits package, excellent quality work and a large, friendly team.
About the role
The firm’s Real Estate Development, Funding & Investment team provide a complete range of legal and advisory services to top commercial clients acting for a variety of institutional and private clients on mixed use, logistics, retail and leisure and office schemes.
Workflows will include the following:
- Sale and acquisition of land for development including drafting and negotiating option agreements, promotion agreements, conditional and unconditional contracts
- Carrying out title due diligence and completing reports on title
- Drafting and negotiating property development agreements including funding arrangements
- Drafting and negotiating infrastructure agreements.
- Dealing with Section 106 Agreements and Planning Agreements and advising on Community Infrastructure Levy
- Developing client contacts within the West Midlands area.
About the person
Given the nature of the work, you will be a UK qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 1 years experience in Real Estate. Experience of development work is desirable but not a pre-requisite provided that you have a passion for development and the motivation to learn.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail and must be proficient at working in an organised and efficient manner.
About the firm
This firm are very well regarded in the Birmingham market and the team is highly regarded for the quality of its work and experts in the team. The firm has a reputation for encouraging a friendly and supportive environment and there is no ceiling for progression.
For further information on this or other similar roles please contact Laura Gripton at Robert Walters on 0121 260 2512 or email email@example.com