Salary £40,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-09-08 legal Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 40000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a full-service law firm, is seeking to hire a non-contentious Construction Solicitor to join their Construction team based in Birmingham. This role is rewarded with a competitive salary together with excellent benefits and progression opportunities.
About the role
This award winning Construction team boast an impressive portfolio of clients including housing developers, educational institutions and contractors and consultants.
Workflows will include acting on matters from cradle to grave including:
- Advising developers, employers, subcontractors, housing associations and consultants on contract formation, construction and procurement strategies and development
- Drafting and negotiating JCT/NEC3 contracts;
- Providing procurement advice;
- Advising on asset management and maintenance contracts
The team have an outstanding reputation and give the Construction Solicitor the opportunity to be exposed to high quality work and leading individuals in their field.
About the person
The Construction Solicitor will be a UK qualified Solicitor with ideally a minimum of 6 months experience gained at a well-respected City or National firm.
The Construction Solicitor’s desired skills include:
• Excellent academic record
• Strong organisational and interpersonal skills;
• Effective drafting skills;
• Sharp attention to detail;
• Proficient technical expertise; and
• Commercial acumen.
About the firm
This firm has an exceptional reputation in the West Midlands market for its exceptional quality work, precedent database and supportive team. A clear career framework is in place to ensure the nurture and progression of juniors as they build their careers.
For more information about this role or similar roles in the market please get in touch with me on 0121 260 2562 or firstname.lastname@example.org