Legal Counsel - Real Estate
Consultant Rosamund More
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 legal London London GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity for a Real Estate lawyer to move in-house into a growing company.
A unique opportunity for a Real Estate lawyer to join a well-established company in the hotel & leisure sector as a Legal Counsel. The successful candidate will be responsible for the real estate portfolio and supporting internal stakeholders across the business.
Key responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Maintaining and developing the real estate portfolio;
- Real estate transactions, including supporting the drafting and negotiation of asset purchase/sale agreements, lease surrenders and lease restructurings and assisting with/reviewing due diligence;
- Dealing with senior stakeholders.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- 2 to 4 years’ PQE in a real estate role, although all applications will be considered on merit;
- Trained and qualified in a UK law firm;
- Ideally some exposure to commercial and corporate law.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for somebody to make an important contribution within an exciting business, so please send us your CV today.