Salary £41,500 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Laura Gripton
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 legal Birmingham West Midlands GB B1 2LP GBP 41500 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a full-service international law firm, is seeking to hire a non-contentious Construction Solicitor to join their Construction team based in Birmingham. This role is rewarded with a competitive salary together with excellent benefits and progression opportunities.
About the role
This award winning Construction team boast an impressive portfolio of clients including major housing developers, utility and transport companies educational institutions, contractors and consultants.
Workflows will include acting on matters from cradle to grave including:
- Advising developers, employers, subcontractors, housing associations and consultants on contract formation, construction and procurement strategies and development
- Drafting and negotiating JCT/NEC3 contracts;
- Providing procurement advice;
- Advising on asset management and maintenance contracts
- Providing corporate support to other teams including Real Estate, Corporate and Banking and acquisitions and disposals
The team have an outstanding reputation, recognised in Chambers UK 2017 and the Legal 500, therefore presenting the opportunity for the Construction Solicitor to be exposed to high quality work and leading individuals in their field.
About the person
The Construction Solicitor will be a UK qualified Solicitor with ideally a minimum of 6 months experience gained at a well-respected City or National firm.
The Construction Solicitor’s desired skills include:
• Excellent academic record
• Strong organisational and interpersonal skills;
• Effective drafting skills;
• Sharp attention to detail;
• Proficient technical expertise; and
• Commercial acumen.
About the firm
This top tier firm has an exceptional reputation in the West Midlands market for its exceptional quality work, precedent database and supportive team. A clear career framework is in place to ensure the nurture and progression of juniors as they build their careers.
For further information on this or other similar roles please contact Laura Gripton at Robert Walters on 0121 260 2512 or email email@example.com