Consultant Aleisha Murray
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 real-estate-and-property UK Robert Walters
Opportunity for a Legal Counsel to join the Commercial Property/ Construction team of a leading property developer.
A rare opportunity has arisen with a leading property developer for a Legal Counsel to join their central London mid-sized in-house team. The team is dynamic and the workload is interesting and diverse; working on some of the most prominent developments in London.
The successful candidate will be an experienced commercial property and/ or construction lawyer with experience in real estate development and/or financing and management. You will have a commercial mind-set and ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
Further qualifications and characteristics include:
- 4-6 PQE UK/ Commonwealth qualified lawyer (although all applicants will be considered on merit);
- previous in-house experience a plus but not essential;
- Effective internal and external communication (written and verbal);
- Careful attention to budgets and managing external counsel;
- Interaction with development and asset management teams as well as other internal and external functions; and
- Team player.
For more information, or to register your interest in this role, please email Aleisha.firstname.lastname@example.org.