Real Estate Lawyer
Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 legal UK Robert Walters
About the Real Estate Lawyer role: This is a great opportunity for a junior real estate lawyer to join a growing and successful funds team. You will be involved in traditional real estate work as well as have the chance to work on their real estate funds.
- Provide real estate advice and transaction support for the businesses property equity funds and transaction teams;
- Working on property acquisitions, development projects and forward fundings;
- Advising the fund in its capacity as borrower of external debt;
- Advise on and assist in structuring the fund and financing arrangements with a particular focus on real estate investments;
- You will have the opportunity to learn about real estate funds and advise on fund structures and corporate governance of Real Assets' funds.
Your key skills:
This role is best suited to a junior lawyer with experience in commercial real estate. Experience with construction and fund investment vehicles would be useful. You will need to be prepared to build on your transactional real estate experience by getting involved in the real estate funds management, financing and launching.
If you have the required skills for this fantastic opportunity, please click to reply.