Salary £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-14 legal Coventry West Midlands GB b1 2lp GBP 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A rare In-House opportunity has arisen with a leading organisation based in Warwickshire. This retail organisation has an international reach and is looking for Legal Counsel with Property experience to join a small yet busy legal team. This role offers exposure to a varied workload and an opportunity to be an integral part of the business.
About the Legal Counsel - Property role:
As an integral part of the In-House team you will provide support on a wide variety of Commercial Property issues. You will advise the business on a range of commercial and corporate matters.
- Provide commercially minded advice to stakeholders.
- Build relationships to work with key stakeholders in relation to the clients' property portfolio.
- Liaise and manage relationships with external lawyers.
About the Legal Counsel Property role:
- Be UK qualified with circa 3 years PQE.
- Solid commercial property background gained in a reputable law firm or In House organisation.
- Have strong communication skills in order to manage a range of internal stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop commercial solutions.
- The client is offering a competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package.
- They may also consider flexible working for the right candidate.
For further information about this Legal Counsel Property Role please contact Nisha Jassi for a confidential discussion on Nisha.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 260 2562