Salary £25,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 26 February 2019 2019-02-262019-04-27 legal Warwickshire Warwickshire GB CV1 2BB GBP 25000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Conveyance to join a reputable law firm based in Warwickshire.
My client is a fully serviced Warwickshire firm seeking an experienced conveyancer to manage a full caseload of conveyancing matters. You will lead the conveyancing practice and have responsibility for managing 2 paralegals.
Your workload will include:
- Managing a full and varied caseload from cradle to grave. Including freehold/leasehold sales/purchases, transfers of equity and re-mortgages.
- Exchange of contracts and completion of transactions, completion and post completion work and reply to complex legal enquiries.
- Mentoring and supervising junior members of the team.
The successful Residential Conveyancer will be:
- An experienced Residential conveyancer. Applications from Solicitors, Legal Executives and paralegals with at least 1 years’ experience.
- You will receive little supervision so will be dealing with your own caseload from the outset.
- Good communication skills, organisational skills and ability to prioritise are key.
About the organisation:
Reputable Warwickshire firm with an excellent reputation locally. You will have the opportunity to work in a firm that offers good quality work and excellent work/life balance.
Competitive salary and benefits on offer.
For more information about this Residential Conveyancing role or similar roles please get in touch with Nisha Jassi on email@example.com or 0121 260 2562.