Real Estate Paralegal
Consultant James Walls
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-03-23 legal London London GB GBP 26000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Silver Circle law firm are looking for a talented paralegal to join their Real Estate team an initial fixed term contract with a view for the role to turn permanent.
A top tier UK law firm are looking for a talented paralegal to join their Real Estate team in their London office.
You should have strong academic results and will have preferably completed the LPC. You should also have good transactional experience or asset management experience.
Your duties will include:
- Running large scale real estate transactions, specifically due diligence based tasks, including managing datasite requests and an enquiries raising process for multiple teams
- Coordinating dissemination to multiple internal and external teams
- Help with the logistics of preparing and updating a large number of certificates of title and lease reports (which will largely be liaising with other lawyers to chase things, assimilating and checking deeds
- Various other admin type tasks
- Carrying out and disseminating search result
The firm has a fantastic reputation for their Real Estate department and this is a fantastic opportunity for a determined and driven paralegal to further their career.
Please email your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 02075 098 092