Consultant Laura Gripton
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 legal UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Conveyancer to join a highly regarded national firm in their Birmingham office. This role is rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits.
About the role
The firm’s Residential Development team is recognised as a market leader and the Plot Sales team act for a wide range of developers.
Workflows will include the following:
• Preparation of plot sale paperwork to include relevant contract/assurance required to deal with plot reservation.
• Dealing with pre contract enquiries
• Processing exchange of contracts
• Preparation of relevant completion statements
• Completion Procedures
• Dealing with Land Registry requisitions on title
• Title checking part exchange property/chain breaks
• Registration procedures
• Sale of part exchange/chain break property
• Infrastructure documents to include Section 104 Agreements, Section 38 Agreements
About the person
Given the nature of the work, you will be an experienced Conveyancer who can run a caseload with minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail and, given the nature of the work, must be proficient at working in an organised and efficient manner.
About the firm
This firm are very well regarded in the West Midlands, especially for their Real Estate offering, which is highly rated in the directories. The firm has a reputation in Birmingham for encouraging a friendly and supportive environment and all fee earners are encouraged to take a key role in files with responsibility being given from day one.
For further information on this or other similar roles please contact Laura Gripton at Robert Walters on 0121 260 2512 or email email@example.com