Real Estate Paralegal
Salary £17,000 - £21,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Katie Plant
Date posted 30 October 2018 2018-10-302018-12-29 legal UK
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Real Estate Paralegal to join a full-service legal 500 law firm in Manchester. The culture of the company is approachable, open minded and inclusive which motivates and encourages progression internally. The role offers a competitive salary with additional benefits.
The Real Estate Paralegal will work as part of a busy Real Estate team who have a fantastic reputation in the market place and an established client base. The role will provide support to fee earners within the team and will include varied work, including preparation of legal forms, preparing and circulating client reports, general assistance to fee earners on a variety of client matters and general administrative support.
- Paralegal or Chartered Legal Executive (or at least part qualified)
- Essential prior experience of work in Commercial Property or Real Estate from a competitive firm
- Good time management, good attention to detail.
- Law degree/ LPC is desirable
- IT literate with working knowledge of Word and Excel. Knowledge/ previous experience of case management systems would be an advantage but training will be provided. Good keyboard skills are also essential
- Client focused with an ability to build strong relationships with client and third party contacts at all levels
- Able to work to deadlines, prioritise own workload effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities
- Proactive and energetic with a tenacious approach to identifying issues and solving problems
- Quality and customer service oriented with a concern for accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Able to progress tasks using own initiative, seeking guidance and input from others here appropriate
- Committed and enthusiastic with a professional attitude to work and a desire to commit long term to a career in this field
- Confident oral and written communication skills
- Able to adopt a commercial perspective in relation to legal issues with a concern for quality of service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Real Estate Paralegal to join a busy team with an established property client base who are expanding. The role will be based in the heart of Manchester city centre and offers an attractive salary with benefits.