Salary £28,000 - £34,000 per annum
Consultant Katie Plant
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-24 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An experienced Plot Conveyancer is sought for an exciting opportunity at a leading UK law firm with a strong national presence. The role will be based in Manchester city centre, offers a fantastic client base and real team working environment. Competitive salary and full benefits package.
A leading law firm with a network of offices across the length and breath of the country seek an experienced Plot Conveyancer for an exciting opportunity at their Manchester city centre office. This firm are known for their innovative practice and achieved “Gold Standard” Investors in People, as values and culture are built into their culture.
- Conveyancers, ideally 2+ years experience with recent plot sales/conveyancing experience gained within a professional environment. Some training will be provided.
- Degree and LPC, CILEX or qualification as a solicitor or licensed conveyancer are preferred, though not a pre-requisite depending on experience and knowledge.
- Excellent written, numeracy, communication and client care skills.
- High standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to use initiative, adapt to change and new practices, remain calm under pressure and find solutions quickly.
- Enthusiasm with a positive, can do attitude and the ability to grasp things quickly.
- Excellent organisational skills, ensuring tasks are effectively scheduled within working time available, and that all work is completed and returned within the specified timescales.
About the firm
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Plot Conveyancer to join a forward thinking law firm in the heart of Manchester who are an employer of choice. The firm offer an attractive salary and full benefits with a flexible approach to working.