Salary £15,000 - £18,000 per annum
Consultant Katie Plant
Date posted 09 October 2018 2018-10-092018-12-08 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An experienced Residential Property Paralegal is sought for an exciting opportunity to work as part of a busy property department who encourage career progression, great work life balance and diverse exposure to all residential property transactions. The role offers a fantastic salary with full benefits package up to £18,000.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Property Paralegal to join a leading regional law firm with offices in Crosby. The role will sit in a busy property team and you will assist a solicitor with their caseload of residential property matters from instruction to completion including post completion.
- Conveyancing Assistant or Paralegal, minimum of 6 months experience;
- Legal background, with a knowledge of the conveyancing process of sales and purchases transactions, including post completion experience;
- Good IT skills, i.e.Word and Outlook;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good telephone manner;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Ability to plan and prioritise work;
- A knowledge of legal Case Management systems.
This is a career progressive opportunity for an experienced Residential Property Paralegal to join a market leading law firm in Crosby who have an excellent client base and promote a forward thinking working environment.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV for immediate consideration.