Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer
Salary £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Laura Gripton
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A very rare opportunity for a Real Solicitor to join a highly regarded National Law firm. This role is based in Birmingham and the successful Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer (PSL) will work closely with the firm’s national Real Esate team. Applications from those looking to work on a Part Time basis will also be considered.
More about the Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer (PSL) role:
This full service commercial law firm's highly regarded Real Estate group are seeking to recruit a Real Estate Solicitor to provide professional legal support to their national Real Estate team.
This firm offer market leading Real Estate and Residential Development practices and has one of the largest combined property teams in the UK. Their Real Estate team covers commercial development occupiers and investment whilst their Residential Development group principally act for PLC housebuilders in the acquisition of land for developing new housing.
Working closely with the wider team and an existing PSL you will:
• Maintain the firm’s knowledge bank, including updating precedents and guidance notes;
• Lead from the front with current awareness of key sector changes;
• Deliver training sessions both face to face and online for the team as well as clients where necessary;
• Assist with National training days;
• Assist with the production of external publications; and
• Supporting the Group on work processes and reviews.
• You will have at least 3 years post qualification experience in UK Real Estate Law.
• Ideally you will have had exposure to both Real Estate and Residential Development
• Strong client focus with an ability and willingness to get actively involved in marketing and business development.
• Be commercially driven.
• Be an effective, responsible and conscientious. Must be able to demonstrate ability to deliver projects efficiently.
• Have good organisational and time management skills.
• Previous PSL is desirable but not essential.
A national law firm with an office based in Birmingham. Legal 500 rated offering exposure to a rewarding workload. This role would potentially suit an applicant looking for a challenging position but one with flexible working hours to fit around other commitments. It is an ideal opportunity to utilise your skills and experience with a major International law firm.
For more information on this Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer role or any other legal roles please contact Laura Gripton for a confidential discussion on 0121 260 2512 or email email@example.com