Real Estate NQ Solicitor
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-17 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
If you are an NQ looking to qualify into real estate, this is a great opportunity for you! This national firm are seeking a real estate NQ to join their rural real estate team. You will be working on a real estate caseload to include agricultural property matters of a high value.
• This real estate solicitor will be managing a real estate caseload made up of agricultural property matters.
• Working in the food and farming arm of the wider real estate team, you will be working with food retailers, producers, distributors, farmers and landowners.
• Workload will include sales, purchases, issues around leases, mortgages, title rectification and management of rural land and buildings.
• NQ – 3 PQE.
• Able to show real estate experience with an interest in agricultural property.
• You will have an eye for detail, be a team player and have good written communication skills.
• Competitive salary and generous package.
• This team have an enviable client base and you will be gaining exposure to high profile work.
• Leading law firm based centrally in Bristol city centre.
For more information about this Real Estate Solicitor role or the market in general please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at email@example.com.