Commercial Property Solicitor
Salary £33,000 - £40,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Commercial Property Solicitor This large regional sized firm who are well established in the Bristol market are seeking a commercial property solicitor to work on a busy commercial property caseload. This commercial property team are growing and this commercial property solicitor have a big part to play in this.
• Working closely with the partner, this commercial property solicitor will have exposure to a quality commercial property caseload.
• This commercial property solicitor will be managing their own caseload and assisting on the larger, complex matters.
• Broad caseload will include; acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant and property development.
• Taking part in business development.
About the person
• You will be a qualified solicitor/Cilex and have experience in commercial property.
• Show experience managing a commercial property caseload, however, if this has been as part of a wider residential property caseload, please still apply.
• A team player with excellent written skills.
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
• Working closely with the head of department, giving you chance to develop on a technical level.
• You will be joining a collegiate team with a healthy work/life balance.
For more information about this Commercial Property Solicitor role or the market in general, please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org