Sole Legal Counsel
Consultant Aleisha Murray
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 human-resources-and-personnel UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Our client, a leading staffing solutions provider, is seeking a Sole Legal Counsel to report into the CFO and support the senior management team. The successful candidate will be principally responsible for advising the company on new and existing leases and related property matters, as well as general employment law matters.
The role will be based on Ashford, Kent, although flexible and remote working may also be afforded to the right candidate.
The main duties will include:
- Completion and ad-hoc advisory on numerous property leases;
- Advising senior management on HR and employment law related disputes;
- Advising on all commercial contracts, and new or pertinent changes to legislation generally;
- Advising and drafting service contracts for senior management;
- Working with Senior Management Team to advise on day-to-day legal matters as they arise;
- Building lasting relationships with external panel.
- Will be a qualified lawyer;
- 3-6PQE (although all applicants will be considered on merit);
- Must have previous experience advising and completing property leases and a strong appreciation and knowledge of employment law;
- Experience within the healthcare industry or recruitment would be advantageous.
For more information, or to register your interest in this role, please contact Aleisha Murray on 02075098736 or firstname.lastname@example.org.