Commercial Property Solicitor
Salary £35,000 - £55,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Commercial Property Solicitor A well established, national law firm are seeking a commercial property solicitor to join their busy commercial property team. This commerical property solicitor will be an integral part of the growth of this commercial property team from day one. You will be joining the commercial property team based in the Bristol office.
• Managing a varied commercial property caseload to include; acquisitions, disposals, leasehold work, developments, landlord and tenant and title rectification.
• Be given the opportunity to supervise and mentor junior members of the team.
• Taking a key role in business development.
• 2 years’ PQE in commercial property, however if you have more or less, please still apply.
• Able to manage caseload from inception to completion.
• Excellent communication skills, a team player and able to show a commercial attitude.
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
• If you are interested in moving towards supervising junior members of the team, this will be a good move for you.
• Great central location in Bristol.
For more information about this Commercial Property Solicitor role or the market in general, please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at email@example.com