Real Estate Solicitor
Salary £40,000 - £55,000 per annum + pension
Location Bristol City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
NQ Real Estate Solicitor An international law firm are seeking to grow their real estate offering. They are looking for a real estate solicitor to join their national real estate team. This real estate solicitor will be working on residential development matters and will be joining the real estate team who work from the Bristol office.
• You will be working with a number of well established house builder clients.
• Working on the full remit of residential development work from acquisition, development and disposals.
• Giving advice to clients, taking on board their commercial objectives.
• Getting involved in business development and client management.
• NQ – 3 PQE, however, if you have more experience, please still apply.
• Able to show real estate experience, ideally development.
• Demonstrable client care skills, able to build up relationships.
• The ability to work under pressure.
• Competitive salary and generous package.
• You will be joining a firm where juniors are nurtured and encouraged to progress.
• International law firm based centrally in Bristol city centre.
For more information about this Real Estate Solicitor role or the market in general please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at email@example.com.