Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
NQ Commercial Property Solicitor A leading Bristol firm are seeking a NQ commercial property solicitor to join their commercial property team. This NQ commercial property solicitor will be joining a commercial property team who are known nationally for their commercial property work.
NQ Commercial Property Solicitor
• This NQ commercial property solicitor will be working on a broad range of commercial property work to include;
• Landlord and tenant,
• Renewables and environment,
• Finance and investment,
• Property development,
• Title issues,
• Agricultural work.
• The client base includes; of public and private sector bodies, banks, licensed property owners, property developers, corporate occupiers.
About the person
• You will be a qualified solicitor with between 0 – 3 years’ PQE.
• You will be able to show at least a training seat in commercial property.
• Good academics and training from a reputable firm.
• Demonstrable enthusiasm for this area of law.
• Competitive salary and package.
• The collaborative nature of the firm means that you will work very closely with partners and senior lawyers.
• Leading law firm based centrally in city centre.
For more information about this NQ Commercial Property Solicitor role or the market in general please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org