Interim Property Solicitor
Location South West England
Consultant Leighann Ellis
Date posted 12 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a regional firm based in the South West, is looking for a temporary Property Solicitor to join their busy team. This assignment is offered on an initial 6-month basis, with the possibility of further extension.
Joining an established, busy team, you will be responsible for dealing with a large caseload of varied Property Law matters. Day to day duties include but are not limited to;
- Advising affordable housing providers and organisations involved in the delivery of affordable housing on all their legal needs.
- Dealing with real estate acquisition and development work as well as major regeneration projects.
- Advising clients in relation to sales of shared ownership properties and shared equity products.
- Dealing with matters including the disposal of properties under the Right to Buy and Right to Acquire legislation as well as purchasing existing street properties.
- The acquisition of land for development
The ideal candidate will be a UK qualified Solicitor or Lawyer with considerable Property Law experience. You must be able to work independently and to deadlines. You should be highly organised and be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders. Due to the client base of the team, I am particularly keen to hear from candidates with experience of working with Public Sector housing providers, such as Local Authorities.
In return, my client is offering a generous hourly rate of £45-£55 per hour, dependant on experience.
For more information regarding this role, or for an informal discussion, please contact Leighann Ellis on Leighann.Ellis@RobertWalters.com or 0121 260 2544