Residential Property Paralegal
Salary £16,000 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Katie Plant
Date posted 09 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An experienced Residential Property Paralegal is sought for an exciting opportunity to work as part of a busy property department who encourage career progression, great work life balance and diverse exposure to all residential property transactions. The role offers a fantastic salary with full benefits package up to £20,000.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Property Paralegal to join a leading Commercial Legal 500 Law firm in Manchester. This is an award-winning law firm who’s awards include "Best conveyancing law firm 2017". Under the guidance and supervision of the Residential Property partners you the Residential Property Paralegal will assist a solicitor with caseloads of residential sales and developer plot sales from instruction by the client to completion with potential for assisting in purchase and refinance transactions.
- Conveyancing Assistant or Paralegal, minimum of 12 months experience;
- Legal background, with a knowledge of the conveyancing process of sales and purchases transactions;
- Good IT skills, i.e.Word and Outlook;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good telephone manner;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Ability to plan and prioritise work;
- A knowledge of legal Case Management systems.
This is a career progressive opportunity for an experienced Residential Property Paralegal to join a market leading law firm in Manchester city centre who have an excellent client base and promote a forward thinking working environment.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV for immediate consideration.