Commercial Property Solicitor
Salary £35,000 - £50,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 04 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A growing commercial property team who are highly recognised in the Legal 500, are seeking a commercial property solicitor to work on a mixed commercial property caseload. With offices nationally, you will be joining the Bath office.
Caseload will include:-
• Acquisitions and disposals,
• Property development,
• Title issues,
• Agricultural work.
• The client base is made up of agriculture, licensed property owners, property developers and OMB’s.
• You will also be involved in a smaller amount of high net worth residential transactions from country estates to properties in central London.
About the person
•You will be a qualified solicitor with around 2 years’ PQE.
• Demonstrable experience in commercial property having managed own case load with minimal supervision.
• Competitive salary and package.
• The chance to work with overseas clients and get involved in a high value of commercial property work.
• Legal 500 quality work situated locally.
For more information about this Commercial Property Solicitor role or the market in general please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.