Salary £20,000 - £21,000 per annum
Location East Midlands
Consultant Leighann Ellis
Date posted 20 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am looking for a Legal Secretary to join a National Firm’s Nottingham office.
Based in Nottingham City Centre, the firm prides themselves on a client focussed yet commercial approach. The Temporary Legal Secretary will work alongside other members of the secretarial team, provided support to fee earners in the Property, Private Client and Litigation teams.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Transcribe audio dictation and copy type from draft documents
- Produce, copy and bind documents
- Prepare bills and narratives, and liaise with clients regarding payment
- Maintain and close files and records
- Deal with incoming calls and correspondence
- Manage the diary and arrange meetings for Fee Earners
The ideal candidate will have approximately 1 years’ experience of working as a Legal Secretary with strong word processing and audio skills. You should be able to communicate both verbally and in writing as well as planning your own workload. A professional attitude and the ability to work under pressure is essential. Knowledge of litigation and tribunal procedures would be an advantage.
For more information regarding the role or a confidential discussion, please contact me on 0121 260 2544 or Leighann.email@example.com