Salary £45 - £55 per hour
Location West Midlands
Consultant Leighann Ellis
Date posted 13 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a regional firm based in the West Midlands, is looking for a temporary Property Solicitor to join their busy team. This assignment is offered on an initial 6-month basis, with the possibility of further extension.
Joining an established, expanding team, you will be responsible for dealing with a large caseload of varied Commercial Property matters. Day to day duties include but are not limited to;
- sales, surrenders, auctions, lease renewals and licences
- Preparing reports
- reviewing and reporting on search results and title investigation
- acquisitions and disposals
- Managing mid and high value property transactions
- Drafting contracts for sale, licences to assign, licences to alter and deeds of assignment
- Local Authority searches, Land Registry matters including complex first registrations and SDLT calculations
The ideal candidate will be a UK qualified Solicitor or Lawyer with considerable Commercial Property experience. You must be able to work independently and to deadlines. I am particularly keen to speak with candidates who have previous exposure to rural property matters. You should be highly organised and be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
In return, my client is offering a generous hourly rate of £45-£55 per hour, dependant on experience.
For more information regarding this role, or for an informal discussion, please contact Leighann Ellis on Leighann.Ellis@RobertWalters.com or 0121 260 2544