Commercial Property Paralegal - In House
Salary £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 28 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
The successful Commercial Property Paralegal will join a small yet busy In House team and will gain exposure to a varied and rewarding workload.
The Commercial Property Paralegal will:
- Have the opportunity to manage internal stakeholder relationships.
- Advise on a range of property matters including: acquisitions, lease renewals, licences to alter, general administration matters, litigation and landlord and tenant.
- Prepare lease renewal reports for Board sign off, issuing proceedings (Part 8 claims), serving Section 26 Notices and dealing with Section 25 Notices.
- Scheduling deeds and maintaining the deeds system, maintaining the dead files system.
The Successful Commercial Paralegal will:
- Have completed the LPC.
- Ideally have 12 months Commercial Property experience but this does not preclude someone with more qualified experience from applying for the role.
- Prior in-house experience would be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
For more information about the Commercial Property Paralegal role or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nisha Jassi on 0121 260 2562 or Nisha.email@example.com