Real Estate Lawyer
Consultant Georgia Sturm
Date posted 29 March 2017
I am currently recruiting for an award winning Real Estate team who are looking for an exceptional real estate lawyer to join their team.
About the role
You will be in a role where you will have great exposure to a number of different clients; you will frequently be advising on multi-million-pound transactions and work for some of the biggest property owners and developers in both the UK and Internationally.
Moreover, you will advise on all aspects of real estate including property finance, landlord and tenant matters, portfolio management acquisitions and disposals.
Recent deals within the real estate department have been particularly exciting and has given associates the opportunity to work with a number of different departments, offering a good variety of transactional experience.
You will ideally be:
- A qualified solicitor with 3 – 5 years experience: please note that this is only a guideline, applicants with either greater or less experience will also be considered;
- Have a strong academic background with a clear ambition to thrive and show a strong commitment to business development and management of client relationships;
- Have gained relevant real estate experience from a recognised city firm;
- Be able to work well both independently and in a team; and
- Have good attention to detail, strong administration and time management skills ensuring that you are able to complete demanding tasks in a timely manner.
About the firm
The firm is an international award-winning organisation who are looking to grow their real estate department to become leaders in the sector.
They regularly advise a number of 500 and FTSE 100 companies who actively rely on lawyers strong expertise and ability to deliver strong legal and commercially focused advice. As a result, the firm have seen a very good retention and client loyalty among major clients.
If you are an exceptional lawyer with a great passion for real estate then I would love to hear from you to discuss this position at greater length!
I can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 0207 509 8311