Consultant Georgia Sturm
Date posted 16 January 2017
This company has seen rapid development over a fairly short time period, with annual revenue increasing each year. Importantly, they are now in a position to expand their commercial real estate team with a talented, ambitious lawyer. This is a great opportunity for you to further you career and to work in an challenging environment with driven, like-minded commercial real estate lawyers.
As a real estate associate you will be expected to:
- Lead transactions including day-to-day client care
- Assist on transactions drafting certificates and reports
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of transaction documents
- Carrying out due diligence where needed
- Gather and evaluate information to identify key issues
- Act as a role model to others, showing good qualities of leadership and management
- Work with Partners, other Associates and Trainees
- Be 2+ PQE, however applications outside of this remit will be considered (more and less PQE)
You will have excellent academics, trained at a reputable firm and be a qualified solicitor . In addition, you will have excellent drafting skills and the ability to see complex issues from a commercial perspective. You must also be able to communicate ideas effectively to clients and identify their requirements.
Above all, to succeed in this role you need to be passionate about real estate and the legal issues that the sector faces.
About the firm:
Our client is a top UK law firm and they pride themselves on a number of aspects. For example, the diverse range of legal services they offer and the in-depth expertise and advice that their lawyers are able to provide. The firms strong presence in the UK legal market is reflected in its top place in the Sunday Times ‘Best Companies to Work For’ list of 2016.
Over the last couple of years our client has acted on some of the most high profile and ground-break cases across a number of industries. Notable clients include Jackpotjoy, Sainsbury’s, Citigroup, and Elephant & Castle development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Commercial real estate role in London.
Please click to apply.