Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant Ed Browne
Date posted 26 October 2016
A great opportunity to join a leading National law firm based in Bristol who are seeking to expand their highly regarded Construction department with an additional Construction solicitor.
About the Construction Solicitor role:
Due to the continued success of the Construction team the firm are seeking to appoint an additional solicitor to their highly regarded Construction team based in Bristol. As an integral part of the Construction team you will provide support on a wide variety of matters. You will also be encouraged and expected to get involved in marketing activities across the local market. The department covers a comprehensive service to a wide ranging client base which includes property developers, contractors & consultants, investors, multi-nationals and public sector organisations.
- As a Construction Solicitor the firm would expect you to deliver the following
- Build and engineer contracts and related agreements including development, management, supply and maintenance contracts
- Deliver consultants’ conditions of appointment, collateral warranties, parent company and performance guarantees and bonds
- High Quality, complex, advisory adjudication and litigation work
- Manage contract specification and building regulations issues
- Liaise with clients on health, safety and environmental issues
- Handle professional indemnity and public liability issues
- Assist and where appropriate lead business development initiative
The firm is committed to the development of a strong construction sector presence by the appointment of a team of diverse but committed and close knit specialist lawyers to build upon the firm's excellent client base within the construction industry. In this role you will contribute to the firm's knowledge and expertise in the construction sector and with your experience, contribute to the growth of the firm's construction practice.
The firm are a leading National law firm with offices across the UK and with a particular presence in the South West, offering a full range of legal services to both corporate and private clients.
You will be a UK qualified solicitor from a City or large regional practice (or overseas equivalent) and may have a minimum of 3 years PQE within construction (non-contentious, contentious or a mix) but this does not preclude someone with more qualified experience from applying for the role.
For more information on this Construction Solicitor role based in Bristol or any other legal roles please contact Ed Browne for a confidential discussion on 01212602583 or by email - Edward.email@example.com.