Salary £35000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Helen Abrahams
Date posted 17 October 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Residential Conveyancer to join the Coventry office of a leading Warwickshire law firm, to develop and lead the residential conveyancing team. As Senior Residential Conveyancer you will enjoy developing both the work and team to grow a vibrant high quality conveyancing service to locally based clients.
As one of the largest legal practices in Coventry and Warwickshire this firm is established and forward-thinking offering interesting, challenging and rewarding career opportunities for suitably legally qualified, managerial and administrative staff.
The Conveyancing department is a key strategic discipline within the firm providing services to existing clients of the practice and in attracting new business.
You will work closely with the Head of department and will also have the opportunity to play a key role in implementing the firms’ strategy.
The role of Senior Residential Conveyancer:
- Solicitor/Legal Executive, offering a minimum of 5 years PQE to oversee and carry out all aspects of residential conveyancing including freehold and leasehold work, sales, purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity, right to buy, shared ownership, new plot purchases
- To develop business opportunities within the conveyancing department and build a strong vibrant team
- To work in accordance with the policies of the Firm
- To act at all times in an appropriate way as an employee of a professional practice
Key Responsibilities of Senior Residential Conveyancer:
- Undertake residential conveyancing work on behalf of clients of the firm
- Supervising and managing other fee earners within the Firm’s structure and other staff as necessary
- Dealing with clients, intermediaries and HM Land Registry etc. both in person and over the telephone
- File management to the standards defined by the firm
- Ensure budgets are met
- Pro-active business development of self and firm
For more information on the role of Senior Residential Conveyancer, please contact me on DL 0121 260 2522 or email me at email@example.com