Court of Protection Solicitor
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Katie Plant
Date posted 18 March 20192019-03-18 2019-05-17 legal Manchester Greater Manchester GB M3 3HF GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Court of Protection Solicitor to join a market leading global law firm in Manchester city centre. The role will be based in Manchester and offers a competitive salary with full benefits package.
An strong International Law Firm seek a mid level Court of Protection Solicitor or Legal Executive for an exciting opportunity to join their specialist team in Manchester to focus on property and financial matters. The role will support the firm's Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Solicitors acting on behalf of their established client base.
Applications will be considered from Court of Protection Solicitors or Legal Executives who have experience of working in a similar role dealing with property and financial matters on behalf of a specialist client base.
- Strong academics
- Qualified lawyer or CILEX professional with relevant experience as above
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and deal with competing priorities
- Strong client focus and excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Team player
- Enthusiasm and proactivity
- Previous experience as a Solicitor in an established Court of Protection department would be highly advantageous
This firm are known for their innovation and forward thinking culture which ensures that they deliver service excellence to their client's on time and on budget.
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV immediately or get in touch for a confidential conversation.