Private Client Solicitor
Salary £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-23 legal Birmingham West Midlands B1 2 LP GB b1 2lp GBP 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
We are working with a Legal 500 rated firm based in Birmingham who are looking for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join an established team.
A Private Client Solicitor is sought for an exciting opportunity which has arisen within an leading law firm in the West Midlands. firm offers a modern service to ensure they meet each individual client's needs. You will have exposure to a varied Private client workload including:
- Undertaking Estate and Tax Planning;
- Estate Administration;
- Powers of Attorney;
- Running of Trusts
- Preparation of Wills.
Applications will be considered from experienced Private Client Solicitors, minimum of 3 years PQE who have experience in Private Client matters.
- Candidates must have experience handling your own caseload from start to finish.
- You must be an team player and have an interest in marketing and business development.
- The successful candidate will have previous experience of this type of work and will ideally be STEP qualified or working towards the qualification.
- This role is suited to someone looking to develop their technical skills, together with the passion to be involved in supporting others to further grow the success of the team.
About The Firm
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded private practice and work alongside highly regarded individuals in the field. The role offers a very competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information about this role or similar roles please get in touch with Nisha Jassi on email@example.com on 0121 260 2562.