Wills and Probate Paralegal
Salary £15,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Lyndsey Sheridan
Date posted 26 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Wills and Probate Paralegal required for a leading legal 500 law firm to join thier Manchester office. The company offer a competive salary and benefit package
A great opportunity for a Wills and Probate Paralegal to join a leading legal 500 firm in their Manchester office. You will be assisting the Senior Associate in providing a quality, efficient, cost effective legal service to the firm’s clients, contributing to the overall profitability of the firm. You will be expected to engage in business development activities with the team.
About the role
- You will be responsible for taking initial instructions from the client.
- Advising the client in consultation with the supervising fee earner ensuring strong and continuous communication is in place with the client at all times.
- Any ad hoc duties that are required to support the department.
- Candidates will need to have excellent client care and communication skills.
- You must be IT literate and attentive to detail, with proven expertise in client care.
- The successful candidates will also need to show that they can cope well under pressure and maintain excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and keep to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience of contentious private client work, general dispute resolution and/or civil litigation would be preferable.
- LPC is highly desirable.
If you are interest please send your CV today to be considered for the role