Interim Personal Injury Paralegal
Salary £18,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah Davies
Date posted 10 June 2022northern-west legal/personal-injury 2022-06-10 2022-07-10 legal Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 18000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Interim Personal Injury Paralegal/ Legal Executive Birmingham 12 months’ Fixed Term Contract Are you a hard-working and organised Personal Injury Paralegal or Legal Executive looking for your next temporary role? Do you have a minimum of six months’ experience of managing a Personal Injury caseload? If so, please get in touch.
About the role:
As the Personal Injury Paralegal/ Legal Executive, you will benefit from exposure to:
• Managing a mixed caseload of RTA Portal and non-portal, EL and PL fast track cases including cases under Part 7 and 8 of the CPR;
• Taking instructions directly from the client;
• Obtaining evidence to substantiate claims;
• Presenting and negotiating claims;
• Assessing the prospects of cases;
• Drafting Schedules of Loss, witness statements and instructions to counsel;
• Meeting agreed targets; and
• Supporting senior lawyers on major trauma cases.
About the Interim Personal Injury Paralegal/ Legal Executive:
You will have experience of working within a busy office environment managing a mixed personal injury caseload;
Other essential skills include:
• A good understanding of the core legal process for personal injury claims;
• Knowledge and experience of the law affecting road traffic accidents claims, work accidents and accidents in a public place;
• Excellent negotiation and organisation skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Ability to work within a team and individually; and
• Attention to detail.
About the organisation:
The leading law firm has an excellent reputation and prides itself on creating a supportive and nurturing environment for its employees.
Perks of the role include:
• A fantastic work-life balance;
• Excellent learning and development opportunities; and
• A competitive salary.
For more information on this Interim Personal Injury role or any other legal roles please contact Hannah Davies for a confidential discussion on +44 121 260 2588 or by email: Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + Pension scheme and health insuranceLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 20 June 2022Personal Assistant Location: Manchester Salary: 25-30k Hours: 9:30-5:30 (Hybrid option) Permanent position I am currently sourcing an experienced Legal PA for an international law firm listed on The Legal 500. This role is based in their Manchester office with a hybrid option available.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + Pension and Private HealthcareLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 19 May 2022Personal Assistant Location: Manchester City Centre Salary: 25-30k Hours: 9:30-5:30 (Hybrid option) Permanent position I am currently sourcing an experienced Legal PA to support the lawyers and partners in the property OR transactional services department. This is a great opportunity to work within an international law firm listed on The Legal 500. Hybrid option available.