Personal Injury Paralegal
Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Katie Plant
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 legal Manchester Greater Manchester GB M3 3HF GBP 20000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An experienced Personal Injury Paralegal is sought for an exciting opportunity to work as part of a busy Insurance department who encourage career progression and great work life balance. The role is based in Manchester city centre and offers a fantastic salary with full benefits package up to £22,000.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal to join a leading Commercial Legal 500 Law firm in Manchester. Under the guidance and supervision of the Personal Injury Partner, you the Personal Injury Paralegal will assist a solicitor with caseloads of personal injury matters from instruction to completion.
- Personal Injury Paralegal, minimum of 12 months experience;
- Legal background, with a knowledge of the Personal Injury, ideally defendant but claimant experience will be consider;
- Must have some litigation experience;
- Good IT skills, i.e.Word and Outlook;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good telephone manner;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Ability to plan and prioritise work;
- A knowledge of legal Case Management systems.
This is a career progressive opportunity for an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal to join a market leading law firm in Manchester city centre who have an excellent client base and promote a forward thinking working environment.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV for immediate consideration.