Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-10-29 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently recruiting for a start up law firm based in Wolverhampton seeking an experienced Practice Manager to lead the practice. You will be the COLP responsible for compliance with the SRA requirements.
The business specialises in litigation and deal with a range of debt recovery and personal injury claims.
We are currently recruiting for a Practice Manager to manage a law firm based in Wolverhampton.
- Advise on regulatory and compliance matters and also on the rules of professional conduct issued by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- Be responsible for the firm's systems and controls.
Ensuring processes are in place to enable the firm, its managers and employees comply with SRA obligations.
- Assess risk and ways in which to minimise the risks.
You will be:
- A UK qualified Solicitor
- Demonstrate an understanding of SRA framework.
- Previous managerial experience
Features / Benefits:
• Modern, easily accessible Wolverhampton offices
• Established shared service centre with a great team ethos and culture
• Highly competitive salary and benefits package (details on application)
For more information about this role please get in touch with me Nisha Jassi on email@example.com or 0121 260 2562.