Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 22 August 2018 2018-08-222018-10-21 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Litigation Manager Wolverhampton I am currently recruiting for an In House organisation based in Wolverhampton seeking an experienced litigation to manage a small team of fee earners.
The business specialise in litigation and deal with a range of debt recovery and personal injury claims.
We are currently recruiting for a Litigation Manager to manage a small team. You will:
- Manage and develop the Debt Recovery team providing professional advice and support to internal stakeholders regarding debt matters and claims and other issues relating to PPI claims.
- Ensure processes are effective and efficient including legal action of different types.
- Negotiate, value and settle claims.
- Manage supplier accounts and HR debt matters that are subject to legal action.
- Manage and develop members within your team ensuring they are best placed to fulfil the duties of the team and provide an efficient and professional service to stakeholders within the business.
You will be / have:
- Professional legal qualification (for example: solicitor or FILEX)
- Circa 3 years' litigation experience.
- Sound knowledge of Civil Procedure Rules, Civil Claims including Practical experience of Part 7 small claims and fast track litigation.
- Experience of working in a volume claims department.
- Experience in drafting legal claims/court documents.
- Previous managerial experience.
Features / Benefits:
• Modern, easily accessible Wolverhampton offices
• Established shared service centre with a great team ethos and culture
• Highly competitive salary and benefits package (details on application)
• Strong opportunities for long-term progression and development
For more information about this Litigation Manager role based in Wolverhampton or any other legal roles please get in touch with Nisha Jassi on email@example.com or 0121 260 2562.