Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Jodie Smith
Date posted 27 June 2022yorkshire legal/other 2022-06-27 2022-08-26 legal Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 5AB GBP 18000 20000 20000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Team Administrator Location: Leeds Salary: 18-20k Hours: 35 hours p/w - Mon-Fri I am currently sourcing an Administrator for a large law firm based in Leeds City Centre. The ideal candidate will have a strong administrative background and experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Any copying, faxing, printing or scanning required, including preparation of large files, or bundles of documents (hard copy and electronic).
- Maintaining the filing system (both paper and e-mail based).
- Printing, photocopying, scanning, assisting with preparing bundles for court.
- Preparing agendas and information for meetings; taking and relaying messages.
- Completing billing tasks.
- Maintaining databases and performing conflict checks.
- Printing-off matter-related e-mails on request and ensuring paper copies are held on the appropriate file.
- Archiving and retrieving files and deeds from storage as required.
- Updating client contact databases.
- Answering telephone calls and liaising with relevant departments where needed.
- Strong administration experience/ Customer service experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Outstanding English language and grammar skills.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise in a pressurised environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and other general systems.
- Work excellently in a team.
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension on up to 5%
- Private healthcare for the individual
- Eligibility to apply for an interest-free season ticket loan, an interest-free gym membership loan and/or an interest-free rental deposit loan.
- Death in service of 4 x base salary
- Buying extra holiday days (up to 5 days per year)
- Cycle to work
- Employee Offers – discounts on various purchases including hotel stays, mobile phone contracts, theatre tickets, sporting events, holidays, and insurance.
If this sounds of interest, please apply below and i will be in touch if successful.
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annumLocation: LeedsDate posted: 04 July 2022Team Administrator Location: Leeds Salary: 18-22k Hours: 35 hours p/w - Mon-Fri Permanent or FTC positions available I am currently sourcing an Administrator for a large law firm based in Leeds City Centre. The ideal candidate will have a strong administrative background and experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SheffieldDate posted: 05 August 2022Our client is a leading international law firm who are looking for Law Graduates or those with prior paralegal experience to join their in house risk team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SheffieldDate posted: 01 August 2022Our client is a leading international law firm who are looking for graduates to join them on entry level assistant roles.