Consultant Ben Jordan
Date posted 21 June 2022london legal/other 2022-06-21 2022-08-20 legal London London GB TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking for a Conflicts Analyst to join their very well established Compliance team. They are open to Fully Remote candidates, or candidates working in London on a hybrid working scheme. Experience of Conflicts in a Law-Firm background is essential as there will be complex conflict searches involved in the role.
- Handling conflicts of interest requests/checks
- Handling confidential information issues
- Involved in leading commercial clearances across the international Law Firm's offices
- Handling cross-regional conflict checks
- Supporting Senior Conflict Lawyers, Team Leaders & Managers
- Assisting with Department Projects and Initiatives
- Analyse Letters of Engagement for the purposes of Conflict checking
Points of Interest:
- Generous Salary
- Remote or Office Based
- Full-time, Permanent role.
- Candidates must have experience conducting Conflicts at an assistant, administrator or analyst level at another Law Firm
- Experience working in a Law Firm would be advantageous
Salary: £85,000 - £95,000 per annum + bonus + benefits (inc. 30 days AL + car)Location: LondonDate posted: 22 June 2022Fantastic opportunity for a general banking or real estate finance lawyer to join the London based legal team of a Middle Eastern financial services organisation.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 June 2022A Global Asset Management Company is looking for a Corporate Governance Paralegal for a permanent role based in London. Working as part of the Legal and Compliance department, you will report to the Senior Legal Counsel.
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 June 2022Legal Counsel London based, hybrid working Excellent opportunity for career progression & development
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annum + bonus + benefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 May 2022Fantastic opportunity for a Luxembourg qualified banking lawyer who speaks fluent English and French to join the London office of a global investment bank.
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022An established and well-regarded media business, are looking to hire a Commercial Media Lawyer on a 12 month FTC to predominantly cover production matters.