Consultant Max Holder
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 legal London London GB GBP 35000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The role will be assisting the Immigration Legal team. As a result, sufficient knowledge of Immigration is required.
- Coordinating with offices internationally regarding work authorization requirements;
- Scheduling and coordinating visa appointments for clients at local embassies;
- Generating Certificates of Sponsorship using the Home Office’s sponsor management system;
- Tracking visa expiration dates and managing the visa petition timeline;
- Providing ad-hoc support to the lawyers in the team; and
- Assisting with responding to requests for evidence or immigration appeals.
To be successful you will have:
- A law degree or equivalent;
- LPC or equivalent;
- Previous paralegal experience;
- Previous experience of immigration matters.