Salary £37,000 - £55,000 per annum + pension
Location Bristol City Centre
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 26 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Construction Solicitor A national firm are seeking a junior level construction solicitor to work on a wide range of construction matters. This construction solicitor will be joining the Bristol office and working with a reputable construction team.
• Managing a caseload of quality construction matters, you will be working on a range of construction and engineering contracts.
• Drafting, negotiating and reviewing construction contracts and providing advice on these.
• You will be working closely with the partner in the team and senior level lawyers.
• High level of client contact and early responsibility.
About the person
• You will be a qualified solicitor between NQ and 5 years’ PQE.
• Experience in construction law, whether that is contentious or non contentious.
• Demonstrable interest in construction law.
• Competitive salary and generous benefits package.
• You will be joining a supportive and friendly team where career progression is encouraged.
• Being an integral part of the team from day one.
• Centrally located in Bristol city centre.
For more information about this Construction Solicitor role or the market in general, please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org