Professional Indemnity Solicitor
Salary £45,000 - £60,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 17 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Professional Indemnity Solicitor We are working with an international law firm in their search for a professional indemnity solicitor to join their market leading professional indemnity team. This professional indemnity solicitor will be joining the professional indemnity team based out of the Bristol office and get involved in a high quality of professional indemnity work.
• Advising high value clients in their defence of professional indemnity claims.
• Clients include; solicitors, accountants, construction professionals, insurance brokers, surveyors and financial advisors.
• Managing a caseload from inception to completion on matters of a London quality.
• You will be between 2-8 PQE.
• Experience in professional negligence either as a whole or as part of a wider commercial litigation background from a reputable practice.
• This candidate will be able to show an ability to grasp the key legal principles and procedures.
• Competitive salary and generous benefits package.
• You will have the chance to work with a market leading professional indemnity team, giving you the chance to develop technically and professionally.
• Centrally located in Bristol city centre.
For more information about this Professional Indemnity Solicitor role or the market in general, please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org