Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Salary £37,000 - £50,000 per annum + pension
Location Bristol city centre
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 02 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
Clinical Negligence Solicitor We are looking for a medical negligence solicitor to join this reputable medical negligence team based in Bristol city centre. This medical negligence team are highly ranked in the Legal 500 and you will be working on a mixed of defendant work.
• Working in a large team, you will be working on your own varied caseload of defendant clinical negligence, mostly of a complex, high value nature.
• Duties include; drafting pleadings, client liaison, negotiations, mediation, drafting and reviewing witness statements as well as preparing counter schedules of damages.
• Taking part in business development and knowledge sharing.
About the person
• We are looking for a qualified solicitor with at least 2 years’ PQE.
• Experience in clinical negligence, in particular, involving birth and other catastrophic injuries.
• Please still apply if you are currently in a litigation role, but interested in clinical negligence.
• Team player and demonstrable attention to detail.
• Competitive salary and generous benefits package.
• The chance to work on high value defendant clinical negligence with a very reputable firm.
• Centrally located in Bristol city centre.
For more information about this Clinical Negligence Solicitor role or the market in general, please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org