Professional Indemnity Solicitor
Salary £40,000 - £55,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 01 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
Professional Negligence Solicitor A successful professional negligence team in Bristol are seeking a professional negligence solicitor to join their growing team! This team are top tier and are very established in the Bristol market so the successful professional negligence solicitor will be working on a very high quality of professional negligence work.
• Managing a caseload of high value professional negligence matters across all disciplines with a particular focus on construction and engineering.
• Providing advice and guidance to insurer clients.
• Your caseload will include; Directors’ and Officers’ insurance, technology, education claims and title indemnity insurance.
• Building an internal and external network.
About the person
• You will be a professional negligence solicitor with around 3 years’ PQE, however, please still apply if you have less.
• You will be able to show good client care and communication skills.
• If you have surveyor and construction insurance experience, then this would be preferable but not a pre-requisite.
• Competitive salary and generous benefits package.
• You will have the chance to work on high value and complex matters.
• Centrally located in Bristol city centre.
For more information about this Professional Indemnity Solicitor role or the market in general, please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org