E- Discovery Consultant
Salary £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Kayla Powell
Date posted 27 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading global business advisory firm is currently seeking a Consultant to join the eDiscovery team in London. Professional and consulting experience of the eDiscovery lifecycle is essential
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Litigation - eDiscovery technology – Commensurate experience in the following areas:
- Electronic Discovery – where our skilled professionals find, compile, organize categorize, and verify case-critical data quickly across the full life cycle of the eDiscovery process – preservation, collection, processing, review and production.
- Electronic Discovery – Client activity support on relativity, relativity administration, data manipulation and transformation.
- Litigation Readiness – where we employ a proven process to ensure clients’ electronic files are easily accessible for potential litigation.
- Data Analytics Services – where our experienced staff use their expertise in technology, finance and accounting to compile vast amounts of data, perform advanced data mining and regression techniques to solve complex problems.
Essential Skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree with preference in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- Some professional and consulting experience of the eDiscovery lifecycle.
- Experience in technical areas, such as data manipulation (in Excel, Access or SQL), accounting, information technology or eDiscovery processing.
- Strong database experience and hands-on skills with MS Access and or SQL.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, lateral-thinker.
- Detail-oriented completer-finisher.
- Strong writing skills.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this e-discovery consultant position is the job for you. Apply today!