Salary £35,000 - £48,000 per annum
Consultant Kayla Powell
Date posted 06 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Pharmaceutical firm is currently seeking a Patent Paralegal/Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis based in Cambridge. Extensive experience working with EP and foreign patent prosecution in private practice and/or corporate law department is essential
Key Responsibilities Include:
Assisting attorneys and agents with the preparation and filing of multiple new patent applications, including EP, PCT and EP National Stage applications, and all prosecution-related documents within EPO and WIPO.
This will entail directing national stage filings with foreign counsel and submitting all required formality documents. Proactively monitoring docketed due dates, updating the docketing systems and maintaining the document management system will be key responsibilities. You’ll also support the team on special projects and initiatives. The work will require daily interaction with patent attorneys, inventors and third parties.
Key Skills Include:
- An undergraduate degree and/or CIPA Patent Administration certificate
- Knowledge of CPA MemoTech
- Knowledge of Worksite document management system
- Extensive experience working with EP and foreign patent prosecution in private practice and/or corporate law department
- Proficiency with CMS; Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Adobe and MS Excel
- Familiarity with EP and foreign patent docketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with a diverse and international team of attorneys, staff and inventors
If you are driven and determine and want to take your career to the next level, this Patent Paralegal/Coordinator role is the job for you! Apply today