Charities NQ Solicitor
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 29 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
NQ Charities Solicitor. A national law firm based in Bristol are seeking an NQ charities solicitor to join a growing charities team.
Charities NQ Solicitor.
Based in Bristol, the successful Charities NQ Solicitor will be working for a range of clients from local charities to larger organisations working nationally and internationally you will be:-
• Advising on charity governance and regulatory issues.
• Getting involved in charity formations, mergers and collaborations.
• Contributing to business development, being a part of marketing activities, assistance with presentations, writing articles and supporting partner – led initiatives.
About the person
• You will be an NQ solicitor with a strong interest in charity law.
• Excellent academics.
• A training seat in charity law is not a pre-requisite. Please still apply if you have a clear interest in charity law, but with little to no experience.
• Demonstrable key drafting, communication and client care skills.
• Generous salary and benefits package.
• You will be working within a large, respected team who are recognised nationally, making this a great first step into charities law.
• City centre location.
For more information about this Charities NQ Solicitor role or the market in general, please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org