Consultant James Walls
Date posted 25 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading global financial services firm are looking for an administrative assistant to join their London team for a 12-month period to cover a maternity leave
A global financial services firm are looking for an administrative assistant to join their London team on a part time basis for a 12-month period.
• Providing full corporate secretary support in the administration of the Board/Audit Committee, together with maintenance of the BoardVantage platform.
• Providing full EA support to the Legal Group and when required IB Group.
• Extensive Diary management.
• Arrange meetings/events.
• Organising business travel and processing subsequent expenses.
• Scheduling meetings and conferences when required.
• Co-ordinating security pass requirements for visitors.
• Preparing, printing & collating presentations on Powerpoint.
• Preparation/production of correspondence whether confidential or general.
• Collating & uploading documents to Sharepoint/BoardVantage.
• Corporate Secretary/Executive Meeting experience required
• Advanced Outlook, Powerpoint and Word for Windows, intermediate Excel.
• Articulate and good communications skills both in person and on the telephone.
• Flexibility with regards to working hours and willingness to work overtime when required.
• Good prioritisation and organisational skills.
• Be able to work on own initiative.
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of Peoplesoft & BoardVantage an advantage.
A competitive salary is offered as well as a fantastic work culture.
To apply for this role, please send your CV through to email@example.com